- 10 KRAFT Caramels
- 1 cup cold milk divided
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust 6 oz.
- 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans toasted
- 2 pkg. 3.4 oz. each JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold eggnog
- 1 tub 8 oz. COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- Place caramels in a microwave safe bowl, along with 1 Tablespoon of milk. Microwave on MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds or until caramels are completely melted when stirred.
- Pour evenly into your ready-to-use crust.
- Sprinkle with nuts and set aside.
- Beat pudding mixes, eggnog and remaining milk with whisk for 2 minutes.
- Spoon 1-1/2 cups of the pudding mixture over nuts, and smooth out evenly.
- Stir half of your COOL WHIP into remaining pudding, and mix until well combined.;
- Spoon the mixture out evenly.
- Top the pie with the remaining COOL WHIP and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.