- 3 cups cauliflower use a cheese grater or food processor
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup carrots thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 eggs scrambled
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- In a large pan, saute garlic and onions in olive oil on a medium/high heat, until onions become soft and transparent. (about 2-3 minutes)
- Next add in peas, and carrots and cook until carrots begin to soften and peas are heated through, about 3-4 minutes
- Next stir in scrambled eggs , cauliflower and soy sauce. Cook stirring frequently for about 5-7 more minutes.
- Enjoy adding in your favorite protein and veg. Possible add-ins: baby corn, broccoli, cabbage, bok choy, water chestnuts, chicken, tofu, and shrimp!