- 16 oz jar of spaghetti sauce
- 14 oz can of diced tomatoes drained
- 10 oz can of fat free reduced sodium beef broth I used veggie broth for D
- ¼ cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 18 oz refrigerated cheese filled pasta
- 1 Cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- First combine sauce, diced tomatoes, broth & dressing in a 13×9 baking dish.
- Add ravioli and toss to coat. Cover and bake for 50 mins.
- Take out of the oven and top with cheese. Let stand for 5 mins until the cheese melts.