- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- black pepper to taste
- 2 packets dry chicken gravy mix
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 and 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- mashed potatoes for serving
- Pour gravy packets, cream of chicken soup and water into your crockpot. Whisk to combine.
- Season both sides of chicken with garlic power and black pepper and place into crockpot.
- Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or on LOW for 6-7 hours.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks and stir in sour cream.
- Serve over mashed potatoes.