- 2 lbs frozen meatballs
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Franks Hot Sauce or your favorite brand of hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- optional chopped parsley for garnish
- Place meatballs into a 3-4 quart crockpot. In a small bowl, mix together preserve, honey, hot and mustard. Pour over meatballs.
- Stir to coat all meatballs evenly. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours, stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
- TIP: If your crockpot has a warm setting, you can serve your meatballs right out of the crockpot, keeping them warm during your gathering.
Feel free to use turkey or vegetarian style meatballs.