- 1 Spiral Ham
- 1 - 2 cups Sweet Chili Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F. Open the ham and remove all coverings and discard any included glaze flavor packets. Transfer the ham to a baking dish and add a small amount (1/2 - 1 cup) of water to the bottom of the pan.
- Cover the ham with tin foil. Bake according to the weight of your ham, approximately 18 minutes per pound. As spiral hams are already cooked, you are essentially just warming it through.
- For the last hour of baking, you can begin basting the ham with the sweet chili sauce. Slightly heat the sauce slightly in the microwave so it spreads easy. Open the oven, remove the foil, and baste the ham all over. Baste every 15 minutes.
- Check in the internal temperature of the ham. It should be at 140 degrees.
- On the last basting cycle, if there isn’t enough caramelization on the ham, then turn your broil function on and broil it for 1 – 2 minutes. Watch it closely as it can burn easily!!
- Remove the ham from the oven and replace the foil LOOSELY and let it sit for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.