- 3 14.5 oz cans of green beans, drained
- 1 10.5 oz can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream or whole milk
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 6oz can fried onions, divided
- salt and pepper to taste I used 1/4 tsp pepper 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients into the crockpot except for green beans and onions. Mix well.
- Add in green beans, and half of fried onions. Stir.
- Top with remaining onions and cook on HIGH for 2-2.5 hours.
- NOTE: If you would like crispier onions, wait to add topping until the end of cooking. You can also quickly brown our onions in the oven before adding those on top for an extra crunch!