- 2 cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 cup butter - melted
- bundt pan
- assorted herbs/toppings: Mozzarella cheese a Ranch packet, mixed Italian herbs, and garlic are what I used. Other options: bacon, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, dill, etc...
- - Separate each individual biscuit in half, and roll each into a ball
- - dip each ball into melted butter, then into topping of your choice
- - drop into greased bundt pan at random
- - Bake at 350 F for 30-35 minutes. At the 25 minute mark, if you feel like the top is getting over cooked, cover with aluminum foil for the remaining cooking time.