- 2 pounds red potatoes cut into 2 inch pieces (you can peel or leave skin on.)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Country Crock divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 packet dried ranch seasoning or 1.5 Tablespoons of my DIY version
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the potatoes and broth in a 3-4 -quart crockpot, Top with 2 Tablespoons of Country Crock. Cover and cook for 3 hours on HIGH or on 5-6 hours on LOW.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of Country Crock, milk, sour cream, ranch seasoning, black pepper, salt and parsley on top of the potatoes. Mash by hand or with hand mixer.
- NOTE: Do not use a food processor and be careful not to over beat. This will give potatoes a "gluey" texture.