- 1 small onion diced
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 4 Tablespoons of Country Crock divided
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 medium zucchini shredded with a cheese grater (about 1.5 cups)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Over a medium/high heat, sauté onions and minced garlic in 2 Tablespoons of Country Crock until onions are translucent (about 2 mins).
- Add in rice, stirring continuously until slightly toasted.
- Pour in chicken broth and bring to a boil. Cover, and turn down heat to low. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in shredded zucchini, cheeses, 2 Tablespoons of Country Crock and salt. Stir until well combined and cheese is melted.