- 2-3 lb beef chuck or round roast
- 1 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 3-4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix together broth, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place your roast in your slow-cooker. Pour mixture over roast. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or... if you are in a rush, on HIGH for 4 hours. Once roast is done, shred meat, remove from crockpot and set aside.
- Place the liquid from the crockpot into a small sauce pan and simmer to thicken, about 5-10 minutes. Drizzle over meat and serve immediately.