- 1.5-2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Place chicken in your Instant Pot
- Season both sides of chicken with garlic salt and pepper.
- Pour in chicken broth.
- Seal Instant Pot, making sure your valve is set to sealing. Press poultry button. Once done, wait for Instant Pot to depressurize on it's own, known as natural release.
- NOTE: If you are wanting to use the "quick release" method, I suggest adding 5 extra minutes to the Instant Pot cooking timer. If you do this, once timer goes off, you can switch your valve to "venting" which will cause a faster release.
- Place chicken on a cutting board and shred with 2 forks, OR slice chicken breast.