- 6 medium white potatoes or Yukon golds about 2 lbs pounds, quartered
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 large celery stalks diced
- 1/2 cup onions finely diced
- 5 hard boiled eggs peeled
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- paprika for garnish
- Place potatoes in large pot and add enough water to cover potatoes. Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Cook covered 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain potatoes and let cool enough to handle. Cut potatoes into cubes.
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, celery seed, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add potatoes, celery and onion; toss. Roughly chop up hard boiled eggs. Stir in eggs. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours to blend flavors and chill. Store covered in refrigerator.