- 16 oz of sharp cheddar cheese cut into bite-size cubes
- 4 oz cream cheese room temp & cubed
- 1.5 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 - 2/3 cups of beer
- Place all ingredients, except for the beer in a food processor. Blend until finely chopped.
- Slowly pour in beer a little at a time until desired texture is achieved. I started with 1/2 cup, and added a little more ( about 2/3 cups).
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour. Served with pretzels, crackers or some veggies!