- 16 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 1 oz packet of dry ranch mix ( or 3 Tablespoons of my DIY dry ranch mix)
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar shredded mozzarella or an Italian blend works well too!, divided
- plastic cling wrap for shaping balls
- 9-10 whole peppercorns
- 1 small carrot
- a variety of veggies chips an crackers to eat with
- Place your cream cheese, ranch and 1 cup of shredded cheese into a stand mixer. Mix until well combined.
- Lay out 2 pieces of plastic cling wrap. Place about 1 cup of cheese mixture into the center of one piece and the rest on the other. The larger ball should be about 1.5 cups. Remember, you want one to be larger for the bottom of the snowman.
- Wrap up the balls and round them out with your hands. Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- NOTE: They don't have to be perfect, the shredded cheese you place on the outside at the end will hide any bumpy flaws.
- Once they have chilled, roll your cheese balls in the remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Form your cheese ball snowman on a plate. Placing peppercorns on for his eyes, mouth and buttons. Don't forget the carrot nose! Surround your happy little holiday ranch cheese ball with your favorite veggies, crackers and chips!