- 1 packet Italian Dressing Mix
- 3/4 cup oil vegetable/canola
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- OPTIONAL: 1/4 cup shredded or grated Romano & Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top of your salad
- Using a whisk or dressing mixer, mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate for at least an hour to marinate flavors.
- Use right away, or can be stored in and airtight container, in the refrigerator for about 3 weeks.