- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn drained and rinsed or 1.5 cups of fresh corn
- 3 Roma tomatoes diced
- 2 diced avocados
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped finely
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- Place beans, corn, tomatoes, avocado, onion and cilantro into a large mixing bowl.
- Squeeze lime juice over the avocados so they don't brown as quickly. Sprinkle in salt and pour in Italian dressing. Stir until well combined .
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for an hour to marinate flavors together. This is best served the same day. The avocado might start to brown the following day, but still tastes great!