- 1 pound elbow macaroni pasta
- 1 cup medium diced or shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup celery finely chopped
- ¼ red onion diced
- 2/3 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup ham cubed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese cubed
- 1 packets ranch seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- Prepare pasta according to package. While waiting for the pasta to boil, gather your carrots, celery, red onion, frozen peas, ham and cheddar cheese. Set aside
- To make the dressing, whisk together ranch mix, mayo and milk. Mix until all lumps are gone.
- Once pasta is done, drain and let cool for a couple minutes. Once cooled, mix in carrots, celery, red onion, frozen peas, ham and cheddar cheese.
- Next pour dressing over the pasta salad, and stir gently until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours before serving.
- Right before serving, give your Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad a couple more stirs to mix in any of the dressing that had settled at the bottom.