- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 teaspoon of taco seasoning
- 8 ounces of corn kernels
- 8 ounces of black beans drained
- 1 tablespoon of sofrito or 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 cup of Mexican blend cheese
- 16 ounces of tater tots
- Optional topping: cilantro and sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Over medium high heat, add in ground beef, taco seasoning, and sofrito. Cook for 5-6 minutes, or until beef is browned, stirring occasionally. Drain excess grease. Add in beans and corn. Stir until well combined.
- Add meat mixture to a casserole pan, top shredded cheese and tater tots.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until tater tots are cooked and slightly golden. Serve topped with optional cilantro and sour cream.