- 1 french bread loaf
- 1/2 of a bottle of your favorite beer about 5 oz
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 8oz bricks of cream cheese
- 1 packet of ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- parsley for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. I used an electric stand mixer to mix up the dip. Feel free to mix by hand…. you will burn many more calories, which means you can eat more beer dip. Start by placing the 2 bricks of cream cheese in your mixing bowl. Pour about 5 oz a beer into the bowl.
- Next add your 2 cups of cheddar cheese and ranch mix. Mix until well combined. Set aside.
- With a sharp knife, make a cut into the top of the bread loaf to begin hollowing it out. Cut along the length to the ends, leaving a generous inch around the edges of the bread. Begin removing the inside of the bread, but careful not to go too far down.
- After removing the bread, place the prepared bear dip in the hollowed area. Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese, being sure to cover all areas.
- Bake in the oven on a parchment lined baking pan for approximately 15- 20 minutes or until it’s heated through and the cheese is melted. If the cheese is not browned to your liking, feel free to broil it a bit until it reaches the brownness that you prefer.
- Let the loaf sit for approximately 10 minutes after if comes from the oven to help it set. Slice and enjoy!