Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Hover over "serves" value to reveal recipe scaler
- 6 medium white potatoes or Yukon golds about 2 lbs pounds, quartered
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 large celery stalks diced
- ½ cup onions finely diced
- 5 hard boiled eggs peeled
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- paprika for garnish
Place potatoes in large pot and add enough water to cover potatoes. Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Cook covered 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain potatoes and let cool enough to handle. Cut potatoes into cubes.
Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Add potatoes, celery and onion; toss. Stir in eggs. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours to blend flavors and chill. Store covered in refrigerator.