- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lb. raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups coconut milk
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped (reserve 1 Tablespoon for garnish)
- 1 Tablespoon Franks Hot Sauce
- 6 servings of white rice
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add shrimp and season well with salt and pepper.
- Cook shrimp turn pink, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Add coconut milk and lime juice to the pan. Top with cilantro and Sriracha and stir to combine.Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Serve over white rice and garnish with cilantro.