- 1 4lb whole chicken, insides removed and washed/patted dry
- 1/2 TB of paprika
- 2 TB all purpose seasoning such as Mrs. Dash or Archer Farms House Blend
- 1/2 TB garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Start by mixing together paprika, all purpose seasoning, garlic powder and salt.
- Place 4 medium sized foil balls in bottom of crockpot. This will act as a stand to prevent the chicken from drying out.
- Rub seasoning over your entire chicken (including the inside of the bird). Place on top of foil balls. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 - 5 hours, or LOW for 6 1/2 - 7 hours.