- 1 loaf Italian bread or baguette , cut into 1 inch thick slices
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried orgeneo
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1-2 Lbs frozen meatballs substitute vegetarian meatballs to make vegetarian friendly
- 28 oz jar of your favorite marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium sauce pan, place water, sauce and meatballs. Simmer for about 10-15 minutes, until meatballs are warmed. Set aside.
- Place your bread slices in an ungreased 9x13 baking dish.
- Next. combine your cream cheese, mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, and seasonings.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over bread slices. Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella. Spoon meatballs and sauce over the bread. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. 4. Bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes.