- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 can corn drained
- 1 4oz can chopped green chiles
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz Cheddar Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Mix the cream cheese, corn, green chiles, sour cream, garlic and 1 cup of cheese together until combined.
- In a 2 qt baking dish (I used a 11 in X 7) lay the chicken breasts next to each other. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the top of the chicken and sprinkle with the remaining cup cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temp)
- Garnish with cilantro