- 1 lb Medium Shell Pasta cooked
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat chopped
- 1 and 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning seafood seasoning
- Place cooked pasta in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in celery and crab meat.
- Mix in mayo, sugar, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Next add in your salt, pepper, onion powder and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Mix all together in a large bowl. Chill for at least 2 hours. Served chilled.
Love seafood? Try adding some cooked shrimp to this recipe for an extra seafood kick!