- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup bbq sauce your favorite
- 1 can pineapple slices drained
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 sweet bell pepper chopped
- ¼ onion sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium or 350 degrees F. In two thin (or 1 heavy) sheets of aluminum foil, place 1 chicken breast each and season with salt and pepper. Place 2 – 3 pineapple slices on top of each chicken breast. Divide and top pineapple slices with the onion and sweet pepper
- In a bowl, combine the bbq sauce, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Pour the sauce evenly over both foil packets, but reserve ¼ cup and set aside.
- Seal the contents of the foil packets and place on the grill. Grill the packets for 10 – 13 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Flip the packets halfway through grilling.
- When cooking time is up, open the packets and drizzle in the rest of the sauce remaining.