- 1 sheet Puff pastry
- 6-8 pieces Salami
- 6-8 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Flour the counter and roll out the sheet of pastry to approximately ⅛” thick. Place pastry sheet on to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the top.
- Dice the salami into small pieces and sprinkle over the top of the dough. Slice the cherry tomatoes lengthwise in 3-4 slices (thin) and place on top of the dough. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese
- Bake in the oven for about 18-20 minutes, but check at 15 to check it’s progress.
- You can use whole roma tomatoes if you prefer (you would need only 1)
- Feel free to vary the amount of the ingredients. This is all to preference. If you prefer more salami or more cheese, indulge!