- 6 oz fresh blueberries
- 6 oz nonfat blueberry Greek yogurt. NOTE: I have also used honey, vanilla and strawberry. All are delish!
- Start by washing your blueberries and lining a small baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Using a toothpick, dip each blueberry into the Greek yogurt and swirl until the blueberry is nicely coated with yogurt. Place on baking sheet. Continue this until all blueberries are coated.
- Place baking sheet into freezer, and let freeze for at least an hour.
- After about an hour, your Frozen Yogurt Covered Blueberries can be placed in a ziplock baggie and stored in the freezer. Take out what you need for snack time and enjoy!