- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 Tbs French dressing
- 1 Tbs sweet relish
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp ketchup
- 1 tsp minced onion
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 lb ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tbs minced onion
- 6 slices American cheese
- Shredded lettuce about 1 cup
- Finely chopped onion 2 Tbs roughly
- Sliced dill pickles
- Slider buns 12 count
- 2 Tbs melted butter
- 1 Tbs sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In bowl mix together all sauce ingredients, cover and refrigerate.
- In bowl mix together your ground beef, salt and pepper and minced onion.
- In a large baking dish (we used 11"x13") or sheet pan, press your ground beef into a rectangle (you can use a 9"x13" pan for leaner ground beef that shrinks less).
- Bake in oven for about 20-25 minutes until internal temp reaches 165.
- Remove from oven and top with cheese, place back in oven and bake just until melted.
- Add bottom of slider buns to a baking dish, spread half of your sauce over the bottom of buns then top with shredded lettuce then top with your ground beef slice.
- Sprinkle on your chopped onions and then layer your pickles over top, drizzle with remaining sauce.
- Top with slider bun tops, brush with butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.