- 1 can medium or large black olives
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup of small fresh mozzarella balls
- ¼ pound salami thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- 9 oz package of cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- Cook tortellini according to package instructions, then rinse in cold water and drain.
- Arrange first 6 ingredients on skewers until skewer is full. Place in a shallow baking dish; drizzle with Italian Dressing. Cover and chill a couple hours or overnight.
- Need to make these vegetarian? Leave off the salami and add on extras of the other ingredients.