- 1 tube Crescent Rolls
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese – softened
- 4 oz. Sour Cream
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey or Beef
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- ½ cup shredded cheddar
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- Other toppings you might like
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a cookie sheet with a piece of parchment paper or a very light coating of non-stick spray.
- Open the crescent roll dough and unroll onto the prepared cookie sheet. Lightly press together the seams if any of them have separated. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, mix together the sour cream and cream cheese until most of the lumps have disappeared. Spread the mixture onto the cooled crust.
- Put the cookie sheet into the fridge while you prepare the meat.
- Brown the meat and prepare it by using the instructions on your taco-seasoning packet.
- Take the pizza crust out of the fridge and spread the taco meat across the top. You will have some meat leftover. Then, add the cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and any other toppings you wish to use.
- Slice and serve!
Best results if served immediately.