- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 slices of bacon crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour 1.5 cups water into the Instant Pot
- Add eggs, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, and milk to a food processor. Process until the mixture is smooth and combined
- Divide bacon crumbles evenly between egg molds
- Pour egg mixture over bacon
- Place silicon egg mold onto the trivet and carefully lower into the Instant Pot. Place foil loosely over the top.
- Set the Instant Pot to Steam for 8 minutes, Let the pressure release naturally fo 10 minutes and then quick release any remaining pressure.
*The egg bites may puff up a bit and look like they are going to pop out of the mold, this is normal, they will settle back down into the mold, *There is no need to spray or grease the mold, the eggs should pop right out.