- 1 lb spaghetti cooked
- 1 lb chicken cooked and chopped
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Parsley optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9x13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, set aside. In large bowl whisk together soups, sour cream, butter, chicken broth, salt and pepper until combined.
- Fold in your chicken until coated.
- Add your spaghetti and toss to combine, pour into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with your cheeses.
- Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley if desired.