- 1 ½ lbs flank steak
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce preferably the low-sodium variety
- 1 (7oz) can of green chilies
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 bell peppers any color, cut into slices
- 1 large onion cut into slices
- Start by placing 1/2 of your onion slices on the bottom of the crockpot. Place flank steak on top of onions. (the onion 'base" will keep the meat from drying out)
- Next, mix together the chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper. Sprinkle on top of the flank steak.
- Pour soy sauce over the top of the steak and season and spread minced garlic evenly over top of meat.
- Top with the rest of your sliced onions, green chilies and bell peppers. Cover and cook on HIGH for 5-6 hours until meat can easily be shredded with 2 forks.
- Have fun topping the fajitas with your favorite fixings! We love guacamole, salsa, cheese and Greek yogurt!