- 4 medium Yukon gold or russet potatoes peeled (about 2.5 lbs)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 cup chicken broth you can use veggie broth to make vegetarian
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, bowl whisk together butter, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Slice your potatoes into about 1" rounds and place in large bowl. Pour butter mixture over potatoes and mix to coat.
- On baking sheet (we used a 9"x13"1" baking sheelayer potatoes in single layer.
- Place in oven and roast for 20 minutes. Flip potatoes and then roast for another 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix together your chicken broth and garlic. Remove potatoes from oven, flip one more time and pour broth mixture over potatoes. Place back in oven and roast for another 15 minutes.
- Remove and drizzle with sauce and top with more fresh thyme if desired.