Sausage Stuffing Bites
- 2.5 cups Homemade Stuffing
- ½ pound of hot Italian sausage
- ½ pound of mild Italian sausage
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup of shredded cheese cheddar
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries minced
- 2 beaten eggs
- ¼- ½ cup chicken broth
Cranberry Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup cranberry sauce either homemade or canned WHOLE BERRY
- ¼ cup of orange juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine all stuffing ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix with your hands.
- Using a cookie scoop, (or hands) scoop the sausage balls onto a greased baking pan OR a baking pan lined
- with parchment paper. I prefer the parchment paper method for easy clean up. You should get about 40 sausage bites.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, till they are browned on top.
- While they are baking, prepare the cranberry sauce in a small saucepan. Combine the
- ingredients, stirring frequently to help break the cranberry sauce down. Simmer until sauce has thicken a little.
- Place dipping sauce in a serving bowl and surround with Sausage Stuffing Bites.