- 2 loaves frozen bread dough defrosted
- 1 lb pork sausage defrosted
- 10 oz pkg frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375. In a large saute pan brown your ground pork until no longer pink, drain and add to a bowl.
- Add in your spinach and stir together so spinach flakes apart. Add in your garlic powder, pepper and cheeses and mix, set aside.
- On a flour surface roll each of your bread dough out into an 8"x14" rectangle, sprinkle half of your sausage mixture onto top of bread, but not all the way to the edge, roll your bread up jelly roll style and pinch edges together, repeat with other bread loaf.
- Place loaves onto baking sheet and brush with oil.
- Bake in oven for about 40 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and cut into slices.
Makes 2 loaves.