- 2 lb about 6 medium red potatoes, sliced thin
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 8 oz shredded white cheddar cheese divided
- 3.5 T heavy cream
- ½ T butter
- ¼ t salt
- ¼ t pepper
- ¼ t garlic powder
- ¼ t nutmeg
- Preheat the broiler to 450 degrees. Spray an 8x8 baking sidh with cooking spray. Place potato slices in the Instant Pot and pour chicken broth over them.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and set to pressure cook for 2 minutes. When the time is up do a quick release. Set the pot to saute on low. Using a slotted spoon, remove potatoes and place in the prepared 8x8 baking dish.
- Add butter, cream, salt, pepper, garlic powder, nutmeg, and all but ½ cup of the cheese to the pot, stirring continuously until the cheese is melted and a a creamy sauce has formed.
- Pour the sauce over the potatoes and sprinkle remaining ½ cup of cheese on top.
- Place under the broiler for 3-5 minutes until the top is golden. Watch closely so it doesn’t burn!