- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 pkt ranch dressing mix
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese
- 1/2-3/4 cup cooked crumbled bacon depending on how much you like bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions sliced
- In crockpot add your chicken, sprinkle with ranch and then place cream cheese on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Remove lid and shred chicken and stirring in the cream cheese.
- Add your cheddar cheese, bacon and green onions and give it a stir to combine.
- Serve on buns, croissants, tortillas, etc.