- 1 TB butter
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 3/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup dill pickles diced
- 1/2 cup yellow onions finely diced
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 large sesame seed hamburger buns
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- Heat pan over a medium high heat. Add in butter. Once it starts to melt, add in beef.
- Break up beef as it cooks. Once the ground beef is fully cooked drain, grease.
- Reduce heat to medium/low heat. To the pan add in mayo, Thousand Island dressing, salt and pepper.
- Stir well until well combined. Next stir in cheese, diced pickles and onions.
- Spoon beef mixture on to the buns, sprinkle with shredded lettuce and pickle slices and cover with top bun.
- Serve and enjoy!