- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 15 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 10 oz can Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Place chicken in your crockpot, and season well with salt and pepper. Sprinkle cumin and chili powder over top of chicken.
- Top diced tomatoes, corn, salsa, onion, garlic, lime juice, and cilantro.
- Mix ingredients to combine. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours, or LOW for 6-7 hours. Shred chicken with 2 forks and serve! Garnish with avocado, lime slice, sour cream and touch of salsa.