- 1.5 pounds of lean beef
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Nonstick spray
- 6 slices cheese
- In a mixing bowl combine the beef, egg, Worcestershire and seasoning.
- Form 6 quarter pound patties. It is important to make them all the same size so that they cook evenly and at the same time. I used a food scale for this.
- Spray your fryer basket with nonstick spray. That is all the oil you need! Place 4 burgers in the basket. Set the heat to 375-380. You will cook the burgers for 8-12 minutes depending on how done you like your burgers. 8 minutes will be more medium whereas the 12 minute mark will be more, well done. You will want to flip your burgers half way through.
- Once your burgers are done you can place cheese on them and put them back in the fryer and select the keep warm button. This will melt your cheese while you get your fixings together, or you can open it up any time during the cooking phase and add your cheese.
- If you would like fries, they are just a quick step in the air fryer as well and the fryer is so easy to clean it is a quick swipe and then you have fries going as well. I just quickly wiped and cleaned the grease from the burgers out, sprayed the basket again and threw some frozen fries into the basket. Set the fryer for 400 degrees and cooked 10-15 minutes. I opened it up half way through and shook them to make sure they were cooking evenly and salted them.