- 16 oz packages cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 oz container Cool Whip
- 3 chopped Butterfingers or a little over a cup, divided
- 1 oreo crumb crust
- ¼ cup melted chocolate chips
- In a bowl with a hand mixer, cream together cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Fold in cool whip and ¾ cup Butterfinger, reserving ½ cup for the top. Place in pie crust.
- Top with remaining candy, drizzle with melted chocolate and chill in freezer for 2 hours.
- Can be made two days in advance. Serve chilled.