- 8 links sausage
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Franks Hot Sauce or you favorite hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp all purpose seasoning such as Mrs. Dash
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup mayo
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Roughly chop up sausage links. Saute sausage and onions over a medium high heat until sausage is browned. Set side.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine egg, milk, mayo cheeses, hot sauce, salt, pepper, Mrs. Dash (or any all purpose seasoning) . Mix well. I found it easiest to use a stand mixer.
- Next slowly mix in Bisquick. Mix well.
- Now add in sausage & onions. Mix until just blended.
- Coat a 9x5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray or butter. Pour mixture into loaf pan and bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let rest in pan for 5-10 minutes before serving.