- 1 Can of crescent rolls
- 1 cup of chopped spinach
- 4 strips of bacon crumbled
- 3 oz of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- ½ cup of store bought honey mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350 and cook bacon strips.
- Roll the crescent rolls out and divide in two strips. Press all the seams together. Spread desired amount of cream cheese on the dough. Then top with spinach, crumbled bacon and cheddar cheese.
- Now slice the dough into 16 thin strips width wise. Roll them into pinwheels and cook them spiral up for 12 minutes.
- Once they have slightly cooled, I brushed honey mustard on the tops of them.