- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup half and half fat free is fine to use
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 small croissants cuts in half horizontally
- 8 slices of bacon cooked
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese cut in half
- In a large skillet, melt butter over a low heat. Add eggs to the skillet and cook, whisking. Gently whisk in half and half; season with salt and pepper, to taste and continue to cook until eggs are cooked and set.
- Fill croissants with eggs, bacon and cheese to make 8 sandwiches.
- Enjoy now OR wrap tightly in plastic wrap or foil. Place bundles in freezer ziplock bags and place in the freezer.
- To reheat, remove plastic wrap or foil and wrap in a paper towel. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until heated through completely.