- 2 TBSP of instant coffee
- 2 TBSP of sugar
- 2 TBSP of boiling water
- 8 oz iced milk or milk substitute
- Combine instant coffee, sugar and hot water in a bowl and use a hand mixer on high till stiff peaks occur. ( about 4-5 minutes )
- If you are making more than one coffee, I recommend putting your ingredients in a stand mixer. It can whip it up in no time.
- Look at what kind of instant coffee you are using. I used Foldgers Breakfast blend, but if you are using a stronger blend or an instant espresso, you may have to play with the ratio of sugar because it may be too bitter.
- Serve over iced milk or any other milk substitute. For an extra kick of protein, I serve mine over Premier Protein sometimes!