- 12 oz egg noodles
- 2 cans 10 3/4 oz cream of mushroom
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- 12 oz albacore tuna in water drained
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup ruffles chip crushed
- 1 cup french fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 F and set oven rack to the middle. Boil egg noodles, and cook noodles al dente (slightly undercooked. they will cook more in the oven). Once cooked, drain and set aside.
- Mix the cream of mushroom, sour cream, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, cheese and milk together in a large bowl.
- Fold in the tuna, followed by the cooked egg noodles and peas.
- Place in a casserole dish, sprayed with cooking spray. Top with crushed chips and french fried onions. Cook at 350 degrees for about 20-30 minutes, just until the top starts to golden brown
Note: Not a fan of peas? Here are some other vegetable ideas.
- green beans