- 1 Box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and spray a 9x13" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. In bowl with hand mixer mix together your cake mix, eggs oil and buttermilk.
- In another bowl stir together your brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour half of your cake batter into bottom of prepared pan and spread around. Sprinkle your cinnamon sugar mixture on top of batter. Spread remaining cake batter over top and bake in oven for 30-35 minutes until center is set.
- Remove from oven and then make your glaze by whisking together the powdered sugar, milk and vanilla together in bowl. Drizzle over warm cake.
- Let cool slightly before serving.